DAYTONA BEACH - Quick facts:
- Robert Firethunder and a juvenile were arrested Wednesday in Florida.
- Daytona Beach, Florida, officials say they received word that the two were suspects in a Creek County, Oklahoma, homicide.
- They were arrested in connection to the death of Nickolas Ray Martinez, who was found dead near Kellyville.
Daytona Beach, Flordia, police officials say they've arrested two suspects in connection to a Creek County homicide.
Officials say they arrested Robert Firethunder and a juvenile on Wednesday.
They say the arrests took place after Creek County officials contacted them about the homicide investigation.
They said the suspects were allegedly in the Daytona Beach area to meet a woman and obtain some money.
The two were arrested after police reportedly found them in a pickup that belonged to Kimberly Firethunder, the suspect's aunt.
The two are suspects in the death of 19-year-old Nickolas Ray Martinez, who was found dead near Kellyville.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Ground turkey sold at Publix, Aldi, Weis recalled after metal shavings found
- Mom who refuses to vaccinate son sentenced to jail for decision
- Tulsa Police open murder investigation after man found shot on Highway 169
- Man allegedly stabs grandson after argument over a doughnut
© 2019 Cox Media Group.