CREEK COUNTY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A multi-vehicle crash tied up traffic on Highway 33 Thursday.
- It happened near 326th West Ave in Creek County.
- The highway was completely shut down for a short time because of a car and grass fire.
- It reopened around 9 p.m.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
A multi-vehicle crash and fire on Highway 33 in Creek County sent 11 people to the hospital Thursday.
It happened near 326th West Avenue.
Officials said one vehicle crossed the center line and two other vehicles were hit.
Deputy Brandon Welsh with the Creek County Sheriff’s Office came upon the accident during a routine patrol and called it in. Former Deputy Daniel Brashear happened upon the scene and both men pulled a woman from a burning car.
No one was killed in the crash.
- Stranger leaves note to shame Tulsa mother over handicapped parking spot
- 2 dead, 1 arrested after fire, standoff in Eufaula
- Despite big year for Tulsa Humane Society, staff scrambles to find homes for sheltered pets
- Family displaced after east Tulsa home destroyed days before Christmas
- Homicide investigation opened in Okmulgee
© 2018 Cox Media Group.