- TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts: -
- Police arrested Kendra Boise and Scott Blanchard on Saturday near the 1800 block of East 71st Street.
- Tulsa police say that Blanchard and Boise confronted men they though broke into their car a few days before.
- Reports say that Blanchard pulled out his shotgun and confronted one man.
- Police say that while he was talking to the first victim, Blanchard discovered he had the wrong person and was directed to two other men.
- TPD says that Blanchard put up his shotgun, but took out his baseball bat and began hitting the victims.
- Police say that the victims managed to restrain him.
- Soon after, Blanchard's fiancee, Boise, pulled out her handgun and threatened the same victims.
- Police say the victim also restrained her, but she somehow managed to free herself and then pistol whipped one of the suspects with her handgun.
- Police say that both Blanchard and Boise admitted they mishandled the situation and that they were not sure if the victims were the ones that stole from their car.
- Both Blanchard and Boise were booked on multiple complaints including assault with a dangerous weapon and pointing a deadly weapon.
- Download the FOX23 News app for breaking news alerts sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.