Boost Mobile has just unveiled a new annual plan that will operate on AT&T's network. Right now, new customers can pay $100 for a year of service with unlimited talk, text and 1GB of high-speed data per month.
I checked out Boost Mobile's new plans and read the fine print to see what you'll be getting if you take advantage of this deal. You can check out the details below.
Get a Year of Boost Mobile Service for $100
Right now, new customers can sign up for a prepaid annual plan with Boost Mobile. The plan costs $100 for the year, which works out to be $8.33 per month before taxes and fees. That price beats all of the cheapest phone plan prices available now!
Here’s what the annual plan includes:
- Unlimited talk and text
- 1GB of 5G/4G data per month
- Mobile hotspot (speeds will reduce after your monthly data allotment)
In addition to this plan, Boost Mobile has also introduced a $240 annual plan that includes unlimited talk, text and 15GB of high-speed data per month. That works out to be $20 monthly before taxes and fees.
More Cheap Phone Plans From Boost Mobile
If you'd rather not pay for a year in advance, Boost Mobile continues to offer cheap monthly plans on T-Mobile's network. In fact, Boost Mobile's $15 monthly plan is currently the cheapest prepaid phone plan available.
Here are Boost Mobile’s most affordable monthly plans:
- $15 per month for unlimited talk, text and 2GB of 5G/4G data
- $25 per month for unlimited talk, text and 5GB of 5G/4G data
While both of these plans include unlimited 2G data speeds once you’ve met your monthly high-speed data allotment, they do have limited high-speed data.
If you need more data, Boost Mobile also offers these plans:
- $50 per month for unlimited talk and text, 35GB of 5G/4G data and 12GB of mobile hotspot data
- $60 per month for unlimited talk and text, 35GB of 5G/4G data and 30GB of mobile hotspot data
Other Current Phone Plan Deals and Promotions
In addition to Boost Mobile’s new $100 annual plan, these current cell phone plan deals are also worth checking out if you’re looking for ways to save on your monthly bill.
For more options, be sure to check out all of our top picks for the best cheap phone plans. You can also see more of our choices for the best overall cell phone plans and deals in 2021.
Clark.com Stories To Help You Save on Phone Service:
- The #1 Mistake People Make When Switching Cell Phone Carriers
- The Best Cell Phone Plans and Deals in 2021
- The Best Cheap Phone Plans