The car market is gradually healing but we're not there yet. Clark gives a timeline on availability, affordability, and a potential alternative to buying now if you need wheels right away. And – Back To Basics – Open Enrollment decisions are upon us. Clark clears confusion surrounding Health Savings Accounts or HSAs which can offer long term financial security – and the difference between an HSA and an FSA.
- Vehicle Purchase Alternative: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- HSA vs. FSA: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- SIXT+ Your Car Subscription
- Barrons.com: Car Inventories Are Growing. Don't Expect Any Discount—Yet.
- Should You Buy an Extended Warranty on Your Car?
- HSA Contribution Limits and Other Requirements for 2022 and 2023
- Clark.com: What Is an HSA Account and How Does It Work?
- What Is a Flexible Spending Account?
- Wills & Funerals Archives – Clark Howard
- Pirate Ship Review: Pros & Cons of This Cheap Shipping Service
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 10.27.22 Car Buying Forecast And An Alternative / Back to Basics – HSA vs. FSA appeared first on Clark Howard.