The hotel industry is suffering mightily from staff shortages, changing how they operate. You could get a discount forgoing housekeeping services, or be charged for it. Clark explains the owner / operator problem and what you should expect from brand name hotels moving forward. Also, the insidious cloak of mystery is about to be lifted from medical costs. 20% of our nation's economy is eaten up by healthcare costs – by far the highest in the world. You're on the hook for deductibles and copays. But information is power. Learn where we are now with non-emergency healthcare price disclosures.
- Hotel Staffing Shortages: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Healthcare Cost Disclosures: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- 7 Places to Get the Best Deals on Lab-Created Diamonds
- How much health insurers pay for almost everything is about to go public
- When does a 0% purchase plan make sense for you?
- How to Stock Up in Case of an Emergency
- 31 Items To Pack in Your Financial Emergency Kit
- How Much Cash Should You Keep at Home in Case of Emergency?
- How to Find the Best Deal on Cheap Internet Service
- Report: The #1 Internet Provider in America
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 08.08.22 HOTELS: Diminishing Amenities / At Last – Healthcare Cost Disclosures appeared first on Clark Howard.