Clark discusses the impact of vehicle shortages & elevated costs including illegal repossessions & how to protect yourself from this, plus new ride sharing offerings. Also – Good Intentions don't lead to results. Autopilot does. Clark makes the case for automatic saving & investing, especially for those without a 401(k).
- Vehicle Cost Pressures – Market Effects: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Automatic For The SAVINGS: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- CarMax Review: 5 Things To Know Before You Buy or Sell
- Carvana Review: 5 Things To Know Before You Buy or Sell
- Vroom Review: 5 Things To Know Before You Buy or Sell
- Luggage Hero – Luggage Storage Near You
- Checking monthly statements key defense against credit card hacks
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- What Are Index Funds?
- What Is a Thrift Savings Plan?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 07.21.22 Under Pressure: Effects of High Vehicle Costs / Automatic For The SAVINGS appeared first on Clark Howard.