A disturbing trend – buying certain things online – sight unseen. Don't believe what you see on the internet. It's becoming common for people to put in offers on homes they've only seen online. Big mistake with houses, cars with no right to a refund, and other items. Also Clark talks new savings on TVs – with buying advice, plus free content via antennas & streaming.
- Buying Online Sight Unseen: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- SAVE on TVs & Video Content: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Best Free Streaming Services in 2022: Movies and TV for Cord Cutters
- Ask Clark: Are those mailers advertising cheap lakefront & mountain property a scam?
- Bonds, haven for elderly and cautious, are getting torched
- Denied health insurance coverage? Appeal it.
- If I Use My Credit Card Through PayPal, Can I Still Earn Bonus Points?
- Double dip to maximize your credit card rewards
Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 06.13.22 Warning: Buying Online Sight Unseen / SAVE on TVs & Video Content appeared first on Clark Howard.