Memorial Day and the summer travel season is upon us. Airfares have gone way up due to pent up demand and pilot shortages forcing airlines to cut back schedules during peak season – perfect storm for your wallet. Learn essential strategies for saving more on air travel based on when and where flexibility. Another summer expense: cooling your home. With energy prices also up, Clark talks about thermostat settings, and the value of smart thermostats.
- Summer Airfare Savings: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Home Cooling: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- The Best Way To Get a Flight Deal to Europe Right Now
- Where You Should (and Should Not) Book Your Next Vacation
- How To Find Cheap Flights in 3 Easy Steps
- Hopper – Book Flights & Hotels on Mobile
- Norway's Norse Atlantic To Launch From 4 U.S. Airports, Fares From $129
- CLEAR Identity Verification: 6 Things to Know Before You Sign Up / Clearme.com
- What's the Best Setting for Your Thermostat During the Summer?
- What Is a 403(b) and How Does It Work?
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 05.25.22 Summer Air Travel Saving Strategies / Cooling You Home This Summer appeared first on Clark Howard.