Party rentals have become a huge problem for Airbnb, so they're launching an anti-party crackdown. What to expect when booking – and major considerations for potential hosts. Also, there has been a lot of talk lately about student loans and the cost of college. Clark covers which degree programs have the best payback. When you can match your interests with an in-demand high-earning degree – career WIN.
- Airbnb Guidelines: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Profitable College Degrees: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- A Simple Way To Help Your Kid Build Credit
- Should You Redeem Credit Card Points for Travel Rewards or Cash Back?
- How To Cancel Private Mortgage Insurance Years Ahead of Schedule
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 05.17.22 Airbnb: New Rules & Guidelines for Potential Hosts / Profitable College Degrees appeared first on Clark Howard.