A small company owned by an individual now sells 1 in 6 ready to drink ice teas in the U.S. This entrepreneur is bucking the system, maintaining a price point even as costs rise – holding to a business model that sets the brand apart. And – American charge volume on existing cards has gone up 25% over the last year, a reverse from pandemic pay offs – at a time of rising interest rates. Are you running balances you can't pay off? Time to face the charges… Clark can help.
- Brand WIN-Charging Less: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Credit Card Spend Spiral: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Dollar Tree Is Raising Some Prices Above $1
- Battleface Travel Insurance
- Why you need to turn paper statements back on
- How Many Credit Cards Is Too Many?
- How To Prevent, Report and Repair Identity Theft
- T-Mobile Money: 5 Things To Know
- Wills & Funerals Archives – Clark Howard
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 04.28.22 Entrepreneur Thrives Offering More For Less / Warning: Credit Card Spending UP! appeared first on Clark Howard.