People are buying homes sight-unseen. Clark conveys how this practice worked out 15 years ago, and now the stakes are much higher. Learn Clark's new strategic advice on home buying in today's hot housing market. Also, Costco Wholesale is a hit with the stock market, their employees and customers. What's their secret? Hear why Wall St. used to hate their business model, but loves it now!
- Buying A Home Sight Unseen: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- The Costco Success Story: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Should I Buy a House in This Crazy Real Estate Market?
- The easy way to pay off your credit card debt in a quarter of the time
- The TSP Mutual Fund Window Will Be Expensive
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 04.26.22 Buying A Home Sight Unseen / Costco's Secret To Success appeared first on Clark Howard.