The average Baby Boomer faces retirement with no pension and inadequate savings. Plus many got pushed out of work during the pandemic. Clark has two recommendations. Also, roughly half the nation's states now require personal finance classes, teaching kids the basics – and the dangers of student loan debt. But financial education can start any time and is ongoing as you build your future. Clark helps you get started.
- Boomer Retirement: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Financial Education: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- When Is the Best Time To Collect Social Security?
- How to Start Investing and Saving for Retirement
- Ethanol Fuel Basics – Alternative Fuels Data Center
- Best Rewards Credit Cards: Top Picks for 2022
- Best Travel Credit Cards: Top Rewards Picks for 2022
- Why You Should Never Invest With a Bank
- Best Cash Back Credit Cards: Top Picks for 2022
- Select Sam's Club Customers Can Save BIG on Gas Purchases in April
- Sam's Club Mastercard Review: Earn 5% Back on Gas Purchases
- What Is a 403(b) and How Does It Work?
- 403bwise :: The K-12 403(b) is broken. Together we can fix it.
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices