TULSA, Okla. - Honor Capital spoke at a Food Desert Taskforce meeting at Tulsa City Hall Wednesday.
The group hopes to bring a grocery store and mobile grocery trucks to north Tulsa.
The mobile grocery trucks would include fresh produce and fresh meat from their local stores.
Honor Capital is launching the grocery trucks in Kansas first, but the organization has three locations they are working on next in Oklahoma, including Tulsa.
- Amazon Prime offers in-store discounts at Whole Foods
- Murder suspect identified after dropping passport at crime scene, police say
- Teens kill mother possum and 4 babies in Snapchat video, police say
- UCF students to give free bionic arms to children with missing limbs
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.