TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Claremore police say 20-year-old Colton Durr is now in jail facing multiple charges.
- Officers say Durr lead Officers on a pursuit through a Rogers County town Tuesday evening after an officer attempted to pull him over when he failed to yield while turning left in an intersection, almost causing a wreck.
- Officers say Durr sped up when the officer turned on his siren and flashing lights, at one point Durr went through eight stop signs.
- Police say the officer at one point decided to end the pursuit, but police continued to search for the man later.
- Officers say they found his vehicle and later talked to residents who were able to help direct them to Durr who they found in the backyard near a home off of Oklahoma Avenue.
- Police say Durr had a felony warrant but will also be facing traffic offense charges, eluding police, drug possession, driving a stolen vehicle and operating a vehicle without a license.
- Denise Nickerson, 'Willy Wonka' star, dead at 62, family says
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Dozens of drivers stop on highway to grab cash that spilled onto road
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Baby is first to be born in US from deceased donor's transplanted uterus
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.