TULSA, Okla. - February 11, 2019 UPDATE: Richard Chaney was found safe Monday morning.
- Collinsville police issued a silver alert for 72-year-old Richard Chaney Saturday night.
- Police believe Chaney could be in danger of serious bodily injury or death.
- Officers say Chaney has post traumatic stress disorder and has a .357 magnum revolver on him. Police say he has a proven medical or physical disability.
- Chaney was last seen wearing a blue button up thermal jacket and black Vietnam baseball cap. Drives a red 2008 Chevy CLV.
- If you see Chaney do not approach him, call 911.
- Arizona border town demands feds remove razor wire from border wall
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Mom convicted of murder in infant son's diaper rash death
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- TCSO: Woman arrested after receiving fentanyl package from Mexico
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.