OKMULGEE, Okla. — Coca-Cola's restructuring means some Oklahoma workers will have to find different jobs.
FOX23 confirmed with Coca-Cola that the company will close manufacturing operations in Okmulgee and make changes to their Oklahoma City offices.
Around 246 positions will be lost, half from each location, according to the company.
The company some will be lost through attrition, where employees naturally move to other jobs, some through moving to other roles and, in some cases, complete job elimination.
Coca-Cola says it is offering eligible employees the chance to take other roles in the company; everyone who may lose a job has access to interviewing and resume writing help.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Missing workers' remains located after Oklahoma gas rig explosion
- Country music star, actress Lari White dead at 52 after battle with cancer
- The news that matters to you on your timeline- 'Like' FOX23 News
- MUST-SEE: Man with tattooed face wanted for climbing in unlocked window, assaulting woman
- Police: Information from OnStar helped lead to arrest in deadly south Tulsa hit-and-run