TULSA, Okla. — Winter weather blew through Green Country Monday morning and caused a handful of closures and cancellations for businesses and events.
Here is a list of the current closings announced due to weather for Monday, Nov. 12:
- Tulsa Veterans Day Parade - CANCELED
- Claremore Veterans Day Parade - CANCELED
- Wagoner Veterans Day activities - CANCELED
- First Baptist Church of Broken Arrow - Activities CANCELED
- Veterans Ceremony at American Legion Grove - CANCELED
- Skiatook Band Boosters Veterans Day Dinner - CANCELED
- Tulsa Public Schools - All after-school activities and athletic events CANCELED
- Gathering Place - Park CLOSING at 6 p.m. Monday until 9 a.m. Tuesday
- Union Public Schools - Elementary and 6th/7th Grade Center after-school activities CANCELED.
More closings and cancelations will be listed as they are announced. Check back for updates.
- Hospital fires voter who wore shirt depicting Confederate flag, noose to polls
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Snow falls across Green Country
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Mother says 'code word' prevented daughter's kidnapping
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group