TULSA, Okla. — Clary Sage College is providing free haircuts to children Monday and Tuesday in Tulsa.
The 8th annual Cuts for Kids event is open to school-aged children in the Tulsa area between 9:30 a.m. and 9:30 p.m.
“Our students love giving back to the community and this is such a great opportunity for them to serve Tulsa's youth,” said Pam Martin, campus director at CSC. “All kids love starting the school year with a fresh new look, and a haircut can really boost one's confidence.”
Clary Sage cosmetology and barber students and alumni are giving the haircuts. No appointment is necessary.
Clary Sage College is located on Sheridan near 31st Street.
- Monday marks one year since EF2 tornado hit Tulsa
- LOOK: Labrador retriever's epic photobomb during owners' wedding goes viral
- Grilling fanatic? Get $10K to eat barbecue as Reynolds' new 'chief grilling officer'
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- At least 98 dead after quake slams Indonesian island
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for breaking news alerts sent to your phone.
© 2020 Cox Media Group