TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Claremore police arrested three people for impersonating a police officer after they tried to pull-over a Rogers County deputy driving a marked car.
- A deputy said 18-year-old Michael Newman, 19-year-old-Jessica Lewis and 20-year-old Matthew Lewis were inside a car flashing red and blue lights at him while driving down Highway-88.
- One of the suspects told officers they thought it "was a friend" and another said he "didn't know it was illegal" to flash the emergency lights.
- 'It's what we prayed for': Jayme Closs' relatives relieved after Wisconsin teen found safe
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Sisters, 12, 14, charged with shooting, stabbing mother to death
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- FDA warns chocolates could be contaminated with hepatitis A
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.