TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Claremore Police say they have arrested 21-year-old Dylan Thomas Allison of Vinita in connection to a peeping tom incident at a local Walmart.
- Officers say the victim, a juvenile, called in saying a man had put his cell phone under the stall in the men’s bathroom to use it to look at people.
- Officers are not sure if any pictures or video were captured, but say the penalty could be as high as a felony and prison time.
- The victim gave police a description and time that it happened to help them track down the suspect on surveillance video at the store.
- Police say they were able to identify the suspect after watching surveillance footage and saw him loitering around another men’s bathroom for almost two hours at the store.
- The suspect could be facing felony charges for peeping tom with an electrical instrument.
- Mom put 8-month-old baby in outdoor freezer, closed lid, police say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Police investigate semi-truck carrying 18,000 pounds of marijuana
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- 3 dead after crab boat featured on 'Deadliest Catch' capsizes
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.