TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Claremore police arrested Steven Bradley Thursday night after officers saw the man laying on the sidewalk near Cherokee Ave and 5th Street.
- Officials say Bradley told them he was waiting for someone to pick him up during the interaction, officers later discovered three large bags nearby that the suspect said were from when he had just cleared out his car at an impound lot.
- When officers searched the bags, they found several items in the bag including shoes, backpacks, stereo items, tools and more. Officers later arrested Bradley because he had two warrants out of Osage County.
- After contacting the owner of one of the impound lots, police discovered the items had come from 13 other cars inside the lot, some of the windows on the cars had been smashed.
- Police say Bradley also had been carrying drugs.
- Grumpy Cat, the frowning feline and internet sensation, dead at 7
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- New Hampshire school cafeteria worker fired for giving food to student who couldn't pay
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- WWE wrestler Ashley Massaro dead at 39
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.