TULSA, Okla. - City officials say crews are working to fix a water line break near Highway 11 and Sheridan.
Officials say a 10-inch line broke over Highway 11, and they are working to make sure it does not freeze over.
They say they will turn off the water to stop the water from getting on the highway, but they do not believe any customers will lose water services.
Watch the video above to learn more about the area water main breaks in Tulsa.
Trending on FOX23.com
- Winter weather: What is the coldest temperature ever recorded in each state?
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs to $418 million; Powerball at $440 million
- PSO says customers hit all-time peak in winter electricity usage Monday
- The news that matters to you on Facebook
- Chocolate could disappear as early as 2050, scientists say
© 2018 Cox Media Group.