TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- The suspect Neaisha Hardy is in custody
- An 11-year-old girl is safe Sunday night after police say Hardy kidnapped her from the Comanche Apartments in north Tulsa.
- Police said it started when Hardy allegedly shoplifted from the Dollar General at 2800 N. Peoria
An 11-year-old girl is safe Sunday night after police say Neaisha Hardy kidnapped her from the Comanche Apartments in north Tulsa.
Police said it started when Hardy allegedly shoplifted from Dollar General at 2800 N. Peoria.
They say the women went to the store, Hardy shoplifted then became belligerent, even allegedly spraying the manager with mace during her getaway. The second woman stayed until police arrived, which upset the suspected shoplifter.
Police say while the second woman waited for police at the store, Hardy left and went to Comanche Park Apartments where she kidnapped the second woman's daughter as revenge threatening to harm her and comeback for the other kids.
Police said the apartment community was very helpful and provided good information for the investigation.
Hardy is now in custody.
- Child molester beaten to death 5 days after prison arrival, authorities say
- CDC: Don't eat Kellogg's Honey Smacks cereal, salmonella outbreak expands into 19 more states
- A glamorous Goodwill mystery: Who are the strangers in these slides?
- Woman's pit bull rescue dog saves her from home invasion
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2018 Cox Media Group.