PARK HILL, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Cherokee County Sheriff's Office arrested Denise Lynn Grass Friday after investigating a homicide.
- Deputies were performing a welfare check on Elvis Dry, 61, in the Park Hill area when they found a burned body on Jan. 20. Deputies believed the body found in the backyard of the home was Dry's.
- Dry, a wheelchair bound amputee, had not been seen or heard from in several days. Officials said Grass lived with Dry as a caretaker.
- A medical examiner was able to identify Dry by the serial number on a medical device found with his burned body.
- Grass could face first degree murder and desecration of a corpse charges.
- Anyone with information is asked to call 918-456-2583.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
- Colorado high school students build houses to learn real-world math application
- Pastor who bought $200K Lamborghini for wife lives in $1.8M house paid for by church
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for breaking alerts sent to your phone
- Louisiana eye care center offers free vision exams for NFL refs
- George W. Bush delivers pizza, calls for 'both sides' to end government shutdown
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.