TULSA, Okla. - A staple of vintage shopping in Tulsa is closing its doors after 20 years of business.
Cheap Thrills Vintage on Cherry Street is shutting down its shop toward the end of the year, according to a post on Facebook on Tuesday morning.
The shop owner plans to stay open through December and continue to add inventory for the next two months.
The physical store on 15th Street near South Florence Avenue will close its doors, but according to the post, the owner will continue to buy and sell after it closes.
- MUST SEE: Toddler best friends run towards each other
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Alabama high school removes bathroom stall doors to prevent vaping
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Day of the Dead Barbie to hit store shelves
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
Cosplay 101 at Wizard World Comic-Con in Tulsa
© 2019 Cox Media Group.