TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A chase began around 2:30 a.m. Monday when Oklahoma Highway Patrol clocked a driver going 93 mph on I-44.
- OHP initiated a stop but the driver continued and went northbound on 122nd East Avenue toward Admiral.
- The chase ended at Admiral where the driver crashed into a ditch.
- The driver was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
- Police investigating a homicide in south Tulsa
- Florida officer shot while responding to domestic call
- Tulsa waterline project to close 15th and Denver beginning Monday
- President Trump expresses optimism amid final Kim summit preparations
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.