TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- A former Catoosa math teacher and assistant coach was arrested and is under investigation for lewd acts to a child.
- Catoosa police say William Levi Mooney, a former teacher at Wells Middle School is under investigation after a female student reported being inappropriately touched by Mooney during class time.
- All of the victims are between 11 and 13.
- Catoosa campus police and DA's office is handling this case.
- Mooney bonded out of jail Friday evening.
- Mooney is facing 10 counts of lewd or indecent proposals to a child for the alleged incidents from August to October 2018.
- On Aug. 6, Mooney pleaded not guilty to all 10 counts.
- Woman walks off with man’s dog while he’s suffering seizure in store
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Why Equifax says it can't pay $125 per person to hack victims anymore
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Dad desperate for work hands out resumes on side of road, is flooded with job offers
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.