TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Actress Catherine-Zeta Jones is starring in an upcoming web TV show to be filmed in Tulsa.
- The web series, Queen America, is set to film in Tulsa August 29 and 30.
- Queen America is expected to premiere on Facebook Watch in 2019.
- TIMELINE: Film and television projects in Oklahoma
- Chris Friehofer Casting is looking for a stunt double to act as Zeta-Jones in Tulsa.
- The casted double will have to drive a car for some additional photography for the movie.
- Want entertainment news sent to your phone? DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News App and TURN ON your Entertainment alerts.
- King Bio recalls more children's medications for microbial contamination
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Hurricane Lane: Category 4 storm barrels toward Hawaii, sparks fears
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen says customer data was accessed in cyberattack
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2020 Cox Media Group