- TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts: -
- Tulsa police tell FOX23 that athey were patrolling the area of Admiral and Sheridan about 4am on Saturday when they spotted a Chevrolet Silverado that had been reported stolen.
- Officers tried to stop the vehicle and that's when they say the driver of the truck took off through a neighborhood at the 1000 block of North Hudson Ave.
- Police say that within 30 seconds the driver lost control while turning and crashed into the corner of a house.
- No one in the house was injured.
- TPD says the truck sustained major damage, and the suspect was taken to a nearby hospital.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.