TULSA COUNTY, Okla. — UPDATE, 10/28/21, 1:45 p.m.: The car Selby and Grimes were last known to be driving has been found in Mohawk Park in north Tulsa. Tulsa County deputies are now searching the park.
Here’s what we know right now:
- The maroon car belongs to Jack Grimes.
- Park security found the car at 4:30 a.m.
- TCSO’s tactical team and search dogs have been investigating.
- So far, nothing else has been found.
- Deputies are trying to identify the man seen in a surveillance photo with Glenda Parton, Selby’s mother who is also missing.
- Deputies have searched Selby and Grimes’ home on North Lewis.
A Silver Alert has been issued for 76-year-old Jack Grimes of Turley, the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office announced Tuesday. He was last heard from on Friday when he and his friend, Dwayne Selby, 59, were scheduled to head to a horse show in Fort Worth, Texas, according to the sheriff’s office.
Family members told the sheriff’s office Jack always calls them to let them know when he arrives at a horse show. He never called them to let them know he had arrived in Fort Worth. The pair where scheduled to return home yesterday, but never made it back. No one has been able to reach Jack Grimes or Dwayne Selby since Friday.
Jack requires medication to manage his diabetes, his family told the sheriff’s office.
The pair was traveling in Jack’s 2001, Maroon 4 door, Ford Taurus with Oklahoma License Plate: ETW-614.
If you see these men or this vehicle call 911.
©2021 Cox Media Group