TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- A car hitting a power pole in midtown Tulsa knocked out power for hundreds Friday morning.
- Tulsa police say a driver swerved to avoid hitting an animal near 41st and Lewis around 2 a.m.
- The driver hit the power pole instead -- knocking it onto the car.
- Two people were in the car at the time.
- The passenger was taken to the hospital but expected to be OK. The driver was not injured.
- This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group