Norman, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- University of Oklahoma Police Department got a call about a body found on the campus.
- They found the body around 8 a.m. Saturday at 1695 Asp Avenue.
- Officers said they found no threat to other people in the area.
- Medical Examiners will determine the cause of death.
- University officials identified the body as 23-year-old OU junior Richard Estraca of Altus, OK.
- The university released a statement on the incident Saturday:
"The University is deeply saddened by this tragic loss of life. University counseling services are being made available to provide support for OU community members."
- Police arrest man in connection with a baby suffering injuries 'not survivable'
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
- Man dies after auto-pedestrian accident near 81st and Sheridan
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Woman, employee throw trays at each other during fight at Popeyes, video shows
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.