OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Oklahoma Lt. Gov. Matt Pinnell announced a social media contest on this month aimed at photographers of all experience levels.
- Pinnell's office is searching for photos that "highlight the beauty of Oklahoma," and is encouraging everyone to post their photos to social media with #OKTravelTakeover.
- The contest surpassed 10,000 submissions as of March 15.
- At the end of the month, 20 photos will be chosen and displayed in the lieutenant governor's office at the state Capitol.
- First Lady Melania Trump to visit Tulsa
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Tennessee bill would feed students even if they can't pay
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Bill seeks to regulate Oklahoma's booming marijuana industry
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.