TULSA, Okla. — Quick facts:
- Local business owners at Anchor and Rose Tattoo Company in midtown Tulsa said someone wiped out their livelihood.
- Thieves reportedly stole ink and tattoo machinery from the shop near Sixth and Peoria.
- They reportedly made it inside by breaking the air conditioning window unit.
- Business owners say the thieves not only stole from them, but from soldiers.. They were collecting donations for Operation Gratitude.
- They estimate around a $5,000 loss. Other local tattoo artists have offered help to get them up and running.
- Officials say the crime may have been caught on surveillance cameras.
5 Things to Know: Trending on FOX23.com
© 2020 Cox Media Group