TULSA, Okla. - After sweeping the Grammy Awards last month, music superstar Bruno Mars will headline two concerts in Tulsa.
The singer announced earlier this month that Tulsa was added his 24K Magic World Tour. The first show is scheduled for October 11 at the BOK Center.
The BOK Center announced Feb. 16 that "due to unprecedented ticket demand," Mars will perform a second show on October 12.
Tickets for the Oct. 11 show went on sale Feb. 16. Tickets for the Oct. 12 show will go on sale Feb. 23 at noon.
- Some notable nuggets from inside the GOP memo on the Trump-Russia investigation
- Watch: Victims' father lunges at Larry Nassar during sentencing hearing
- Lego, Walmart celebrate toy's 60th anniversary by rolling back price to 1958
- Florida nurse's video rant about difficult flu season goes viral
- Sign up for FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent directly to your inbox
© 2018 Cox Media Group.