TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Brothers Mike and Mark Roskam are bicycling the entire length of Route 66.
- They started in Chicago and will end in Santa Monica.
- Wednesday they biked 85 miles from Vinita to Sapulpa, and Thursday they'll make their way to Edmond.
- The Roskam brothers are taking the journey to raise money for Open House Ministries in Vancouver, Washington, where Mark is a pastor.
- The money will help families that are homeless break the cycle of homelessness.
- The brothers say if you see them, say hello, and if you can, either help out Open House Ministries or somewhere locally.
- You can follow their Facebook page to see all updates on their journey: Rt. 66 - Cycling to end homelessness.
- Movie starring 'The Walking Dead' actor wraps production in Oklahoma
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Alex Trebek undergoes additional chemotherapy
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Tulsa Beer & Wine Festival to be held at Gathering Place
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.