TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- Brothers Mike and Mark Roskam are bicycling the entire length of Route 66.
- They started in Chicago and will end in Santa Monica.
- Wednesday they biked 85 miles from Vinita to Sapulpa, and Thursday they'll make their way to Edmond.
- The Roskam brothers are taking the journey to raise money for Open House Ministries in Vancouver, Washington, where Mark is a pastor.
- The money will help families that are homeless break the cycle of homelessness.
- The brothers say if you see them, say hello, and if you can, either help out Open House Ministries or somewhere locally.
- You can follow their Facebook page to see all updates on their journey: Rt. 66 - Cycling to end homelessness.
Cox Media Group