BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - Hail and raised caused some issues for those who went to Shamrock the Rose in Broken Arrow Saturday night.
The Rose District was packed with people attending the event. Many people ran for cover when the rain started.
Small, marble-sized hail fell for about 20 minutes and caused the event to end earlier than planned.
Even still, organizers believe they raised a lot of money for the Soldier's Wish organization.
A Soldier's Wish In Broken Arrow
- Girl afraid to wear ‘Star Wars' shirt gets support from Mark Hamill
- Woman with three young daughters to be deported after attending DHS check-in meeting
- Teen firefighter battling leukemia asks for T-shirts
- Daylight saving time 2018: Seven things to know about ‘springing forward'
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox
© 2018 Cox Media Group.