BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - The Broken Arrow Warren Theatre, along with the chain’s 6 other locations, is being sold.
Owner Bill Warren announced that the chain will be sold to Regal Entertainment Group.
The exact terms of the deal were not released. Both Oklahoma locations, Moore and Broken Arrow, are included.
Regal Entertainment owns one Tulsa location, the Promenade Palace 12 in Promenade Mall.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Juror shares letter from Betty Shelby trial
- Betty Shelby police interview released, Shelby will return to TPD
- Pit bull will begin stint as Ohio police K-9
- Report: White House official subject of Russia probe
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.