NEW YORK, NY. - Broken Arrow-native and Tony Award-winning actress Kristin Chenoweth is returning to Broadway this weekend for a limited run of shows.
The show, "For the Girls," celebrates the release of her new album by the same name and brings together several special guests.
The former "Wicked" star will take the stage at the Nederland Theatre starting Nov. 8. "For the Girls" runs through Nov. 17.
Special guests include Brittney Johnson, Ginna Claire Mason, Laura Benanti, Chely Wright and more. Tickets are available online.
Gulp. It all starts tonight! 💗 I can't believe all of these amazing artists (and MORE!!!) are joining me on stage over the next 9 days. Get your tickets for our 8 Broadway #ForTheGirls shows now: https://t.co/rss7FJHMFd! 😱 Yes, you read that right, we have a Glinda each night! pic.twitter.com/OXnD5O5wOz— Kristin Chenoweth (@KChenoweth) November 8, 2019
- School surprises mom of fallen soldier with much-needed new car
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
- 1 dead, several injured in chemical incident at Buffalo Wild Wings in Massachusetts
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Woman, employee throw trays at each other during fight at Popeyes, video shows
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.