BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - Broken Arrow police say they have arrested two men suspected of stealing mail.
Officers say someone spotted a pick-up truck pulling up to mailboxes in an area neighborhood and taking mail out of them.
Police said they spotted suspected truck and pulled them over.
Then, investigators said they saw mail on the dashboard matching addresses in the neighborhood where the crime reportedly happened.
They searched the car and found mail belonging to 42 different victims across Broken Arrow and Tulsa.
Police reports said that one of the men admitted to stealing the mail, and the other reportedly admitted to stealing checks out of people's mailboxes.
Brad Klenz faces multiple charges of knowingly hiding stolen property and charges stemming from an outstanding warrant.
Tyler Moon also faces multiple charges, including hiding stolen property, driving under a suspended license and possession of marijuana, which officers said they found on him during the arrest.
Police are working to contact the victims and return the stolen mail.
Trending on FOX23.com
- Winter weather: What is the coldest temperature ever recorded in each state?
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs to $418 million; Powerball at $440 million
- PSO says customers hit all-time peak in winter electricity usage Monday
- The news that matters to you on Facebook
- Chocolate could disappear as early as 2050, scientists say
© 2019 Cox Media Group.