BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - Broken Arrow police arrested one person in an armed robbery and kidnapping that officers say also included an auto theft.
Police say on Feb. 26th around 10:30 p.m. a man went to an associate's house near 131st and Elm. He told police that four people confronted him with a gun in the home and loaded him up in his car and drove to 101st between Memorial and Mingo. He said they then took his car.
Police later revealed that they believed Braden Lee White and other suspects tied the victim to a chair, handcuffed him, threatened him with knives and what he believed to be a gun.
The victim called Tulsa police who alerted Broken Arrow police to the incident.
Officers said they recovered a pair of handcuffs, rope, several knives and text messages planning the robbery and kidnapping.
Police arrested White, but three others and the vehicle are still missing. It is a silver 2016 Nissan Rogue with an Oklahoma tag: EQH919.
Anyone with information is asked to call BA police at 918-259-8400
- Oklahoma Senate committee approves bill requiring 'In God We Trust' in public classrooms
- Join the conversation- ‘Like’ FOX23 News on Facebook
- Riverside construction could slow commutes for area drivers
- Breaking News, Weather and Traffic on your mobile device- FREE DOWNLOAD
- Midtown Tulsa Starbucks to reopen months after tornado
© 2018 Cox Media Group.