TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- Broken Arrow city leaders say they are looking into a possible data breach on a third party online payment system used by the city.
- The city says they were made aware of a possible breach involving a third party software system Click2Gov. The system processes some payments for the city.
- Experts are working to learn the extent of this breach.
- The system is currently shutdown.
The city of Broken Arrow released a statement about the possible breach:
- FOX23 will continue to update this story with updates as we get them.
© 2020 Cox Media Group