BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Broken Arrow joined OpenGov
- The program allows anyone to access interactive digital data about city finances
- Historical data & trends are available
Wondering how the city of Broken Arrow spends tax dollars?
The city launched an online platform with OpenGov to give everyone access to that information online.
The site, available here, offers financial data in an interactive digital format to explore how taxpayer money gets used.
Many years of spending and revenue details live on the site, offering users a view of trends in the city’s finances.
“This is a great new tool that visually explains how taxpayer money is collected and spent,” said Mayor Craig Thurmond. “I’m very excited for the public to begin using the software. It’s part of the City’s on-going efforts to make our finances more transparent and understandable."
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Ku Klux Klan leader found dead in Missouri
- Tulsa Police Department declines to renew "Live PD" contract
- List: Grammy Award winners
- 188,000 evacuated in California as dam spillway may fail
- Top Oklahoma fugitive could be hiding in Tulsa
Disappearing Daycares: A FOX23 Investigation
© 2019 Cox Media Group.