BRISTOW, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A man in court Oct. 13 allegedly fled after learning he would be taken into custody
- Creek County deputies set up a perimeter around the city
- Officials later received a tip that he was in Tulsa.
- Deputies found him with the help of the Northern Oklahoma Violent Crimes Task Force near 61st and Memorial on Oct. 20.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com:
- Arby's expands sale of deer meat sandwich, tests elk meat
- Man found shot to death in north Tulsa
- 62 shopping malls to close for Thanksgiving 2017
- White restaurant manager charged with enslaving black cook
- See more trending stories on FOX23.com
© 2018 Cox Media Group.