TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Hundreds packed into ORU's Mabee Center Tuesday for a town hall meeting with Congressman Jim Bridenstine (R-OK).
- Bridenstine discussed a number of subjects from health care to foreign policy to global warming.
- The Oklahoma congressman said there is some good happening in Washington, but lawmakers have plenty of work to do.
- People in the crowd became very vocal at points, cheering and booing while holding up colored pieces of paper to show their support or opposition for Bridenstine's points.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Priceless keepsakes from two-week-old's funeral returned to Copan couple
- When can an airline force a ticketed passenger off a plane?
- Couple arrested after eight-year-old dies of carbon monoxide poisoning in east Tulsa
- Bixby City Council approves rezoning request for controversial housing development
- Deputy recovering after Mayes County hit and run
© 2019 Cox Media Group.