Pryor OK — UPDATE:
The company released this statement:
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol is on the scene of an industrial accident at Cabot Corporation in Pryor.
- OHP reports there are multiple injuries after a partial building collapse near 6th and 50th Street.
- An ambulance has transported one person so far.
- PHOTOS: Partial building collapse in Pryor
- According to its website, Cabot Corporation is a "leading global specialty chemicals and performance materials company."
- FOX23 is at the scene now to learn more.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Emergency crews responded to a partial building collapse in Pryor Sunday.
It happened before 5 p.m. at Cabot Corporation in the MidAmerica Industrial Park.
Fire officials told FOX23 that an industrial accident caused the collapse. They worked for two hours to rescue a man who was pinned under debris.
Mayes County Emergency Management confirmed two people were taken to the hospital. One was flown and another was transported by ambulance.
The cause of the accident is unclear at this time. FOX23 is at the scene working to learn more.
FOX23 reached out to the company for comment, but have not yet received a response.
OSHA released a statement on the incident:
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
© 2020 Cox Media Group