TULSA, Okla. - Police arrested a man they believe is connected to break-ins at three marijuana dispensaries in Tulsa on Saturday.
Officers arrested Keyshawn Kaufman at a gas station on Admiral early Thursday morning.
WATCH FOX23 Anchor Tiffany Alaniz's full report THURSDAY on FOX23 News at 6
Police said the arresting officer recognized the car Kaufman was in from surveillance video. They said it had the same rims and passenger-side damage behind the door.
The owner of Medijuana, one of the dispensaries targeted, said Kaufman is a regular customer and the arrest is a surprise.
According to investigators, Kaufman and another suspect are accused of breaking into three dispensaries.
Sandi Hardy at Medijuana showed FOX23 surveillance video showing Kaufman in the store at least four times last week. He also visited the store Wednesday night, hours before his arrest.
- Georgia high school basketball player dies after training in extreme heat, sources say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Tulsa City Council to vote on resolution encouraging breastfeeding
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Illinois now first state to require insurance pay for children's EpiPens
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.