WAGONER COUNTY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Wagoner County deputies were tipped off to a body in the Jackson Bay area
- Someone heard gunshots; later, the body was found burning on Thursday.
- Investigators are working the case as a homicide
- The body was identified Saturday as 15-year-old Brennon Davis of Okay.
- Deputies arrested one person of interest for obstruction on Sunday.
- A second person of interest was identified as Cody Austin Thompson. He was brought into custody Tuesday.
- The case is still under investigation.
Wagoner County deputies said they have two persons of interest in the death of a teenager found burned last Thursday.
Investigators arrested one person Sunday morning in connection to the death of 15-year-old Brennon Davis.
The mother of the person who was arrested told FOX23 they live next door to the Davis family and her son was one of the last people to see Brennon alive.
Davis’ body was found near Fort Gibson Lake after it was set on fire, according to authorities.
That person was arrested for obstruction. A second person of interest was identified as Cody Thompson. He was taken into custody Tuesday.
Law enforcement said Thompson was arrested on an unrelated arson warrant stemming from a December mobile home fire in Okay. He remains a person of interest in Brennon's death.
Trending now on FOX23.com
- Thousands expected at MLK Jr parade
- Warmer temperatures arrive for the work week
- Trump promises "insurance for everybody" in his health care plan
- 3 killed in north Tulsa shooting
- Toby Keith: I won't apologize for Trump inauguration performance
Tulsa police cruiser stolen during carjacking investigation
© 2018 Cox Media Group.